Pre-Race Check in Policies:
- All athletes must attend ONE pre-race check-in to pick up their race materials (FRI or SAT). Athletes who do not or can't attend FRI OR SAT (and have not selected the VIP Option - more info below) will be required to pay a $10 late fee on race morning in order to pick up packet materials.
- It is mandatory for all athletes to bring their ID to the pre-race check in. We will not give any athlete their bib number without an ID.
- You must sign waiver(s) to get race materials.
Click here to print waiver
- You will also be required to show proof of USAT annual membership or purchase a one day membership (if you haven't already purchased a one day with us through registration).
- Friends and family members will NOT be allowed to pick up for an athlete. Sorry NO EXCEPTIONS. These events are USAT sanctioned and USAT doesn't allow anyone besides the participant to pick up race materials.
Special Divisions (Triathlon Only) Include:
Elite/Pro (Olympic Triathlon Only)
Clydesdale (>220 lb)
Clydesdale 40+ (>220 lb)
Athena (>165 lb)
Athena 40+ (>165 lb)
Men & Women 49 and under
Men & Women 50+
Relay Teams: 2 or 3 person teams
for Olympic Triathlon only
- Mixed 119 and under (both men and women)
- Mixed 120+ (ages of all athletes =120+)
Triathlon & Duathlon
Routes Changes: The race course and timeline can be changed at the discretion of the race organization. All distances are approximate by GPS measurements.The race can be altered, postponed or cancelled with no refunds due to weather, natural disturbances, police activity, acts of terrorism and threats of terrorism.
Refund Policy: Due to the number of race transfer requests and cancellations that occur in the weeks prior to a race we have the following policy that is in accordance with USAT Policy. Refunds will NOT be issued after a registration has taken place. Considerable effort goes into producing an event and funds are expended and applied in good faith based on a registration. If you would like to change your registration from one distance to another, you will be charged for the difference in price at the time of the change